Thursday, May 15, 2008

Age Quotes

Old age is the most unexpected of all the things that can happen to a man.
~Trotsky

Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children. ~George Bernard Shaw

It is so comic to hear oneself called old, even at ninety I suppose!
~Alice James


I'm not 40, I'm eighteen with 22 years experience.
~Author Unknown


Old age is fifteen years older than I am.
~Oliver Wendell Holmes


None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm.
~Henry David Thoreau

I want to die young at a ripe old age.
~Ashley Montagu


I'm not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You're as old as you feel.
~Elizabeth Arden

Regrets are the natural property of grey hairs.
~Charles Dickens

Young men want to be faithful, and are not; old men want to be faithless, and cannot.
~Oscar Wilde

Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.
~Benjamin Franklin

Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.
~Bob Hope

Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative.
~Maurice Chevalier

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
~George Bernard Shaw

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.
~Oscar Wilde

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?
~Satchel Paige

A person is always startled when he hears himself seriously called an old man for the first time.
~Oliver W. Holmes, Sr.

Labels:

Bookmark This Post at >> Delicious / Digg / Fark / Furl / Reddit / Spurl / Tailrank / Newsvine / Magnolia / YahooMyWeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


DISCLAIMER:: All the quotes listed are for educational purpose only and as far as I know all are from the public domain, but If you feel that there is violation of copyrights, Just leave a comment or mail me and I will do the needful. Privacy policy